Saturday, June 23, 2007

Concern

Despite reassurances from Ed Henry, the car is still not back from paint. I have been down this road with Ed before; he promises the car and on the appointed date, doesn't deliver. He has done this at least three times; the latest round of promises was made last week. This time, the excuse was, that although the car was 'done' when his crew went to close the rear decklid, they chipped a section of paint on the apron below the lid, and had to reprep and paint. The car was promised for this week...and no phone call.

Despite all this, I'm still convinced that Ed will deliver a quality product. Now if my reassembly skills are up to that level.

At the moment, I'm not too concerned about the delay, as I'm still working on the engine overhaul, which will probably take another week. Beyond that point....well, I'm really, really ready for reassembly. I need a car to put all these parts in!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home